As specialist medical & dental accountant providing professional tax compliance, business planning and accountancy services, Lansdell & Rose are already helping a large number of consultants, practice owners and associates.
Our many years of experience serving dental and medical professionals around the UK mean we’re able to ensure you get the most out of your business.
Very simply, we’ll help you save tax and still be legally compliant.
But we do much more than that….
Business support and planning
Alongside the full range of essential compliance work like preparing annual accounts and corporation and personal tax returns, we can also help with:
- Incorporation services.
- Advice on starting a practice.
- Producing and understanding regular management accounts.
- Payroll services.
- Dental bookkeeping
- Financial forecasts.
- Tax planning, and the opportunity to benchmark your practice against similar businesses.
In fact, everything you need to start and grow a successful business.
Adding real value
You’ll find that our services are designed to add genuine value, making a real difference to the growth potential and profitability of your business.
If you are a consultant or dental practice owner – or are thinking of becoming one – and need professional accountancy, tax and business advice, why not join the many other medical and dental professionals who have chosen Lansdell & Rose?
Expert tax & business advice from a specialist dental accountant
Helping dental practice owners and consultants gain the maximum benefit from their business – while still fulfilling all their financial responsibilities under the law – forms the core of our business. We have in-depth understanding of the dental sector gained through years of experience serving hundreds of dental practice owners and dental professionals.
But we offer far more than a simple accounts and compliance service. Our mission is to add genuine value by providing dental practice owners with additional insight to help you plan, structure and run your businesses as efficiently and profitably as possible.
Optimise your personal and business finances
We offer a range of services to help consultants and dental practice owners optimise the financial side of their business, including:
- When and how to incorporate your business.
- Payroll support.
- Providing and interpreting regular management accounts.
- Generating financial forecasts so you can plan ahead.
- Benchmarking business performance against other dental and medical practices.
- In addition, we can help you structure your business efficiently from a tax perspective through effective tax planning – whether you’re just starting out or have been running a dental practice for many years.
Just as importantly, we can help you optimise your personal financial affairs, freeing up more money for the family.
Incorporation – the key benefits
Should you operate as sole trader, partnership or limited company? Unlock the benefits of incorporation for your practice:
- Enjoy tax savings.
- Limit shareholder liability to £100-£1,000.
- Release more funds for retirement.
- Simplify the process of selling your practice (depending on circumstances).
- Retirement planning.
Looking ahead to retirement, it is important for consultants and dental practice owners to plan the most efficient exit strategy well in advance.
For instance, we can help prepare your practice for sale. We can help you structure your business in the most appropriate way to generate maximum potential value and facilitate the sale. In addition, we can advise you on the best tax and wealth creation strategies to create a personal blueprint for your retirement.
Why choose Lansdell & Rose as dental specialist accountants?
1. In-depth understanding – As specialists in the dental sector, we have worked with numerous dental practice owners, in all sizes of dental practice, over many years. We understand the business of dentistry and the needs of dental practice owners.
2. A wealth of experience – Our clients include some of the most significant independent dental practitioners in the UK, from private, NHS and mixed practices.
3. Expert knowledge – We specialise in helping other professionals. We understand that general dentists and specialists (orthodontists, endodontists, prosthodontists, cosmetic dentists and implantologists) operate distinctive businesses and have subtle differences in their requirements.
We’re easy to work with and offer friendly, proactive support
Working with Lansdell & Rose is painless and easy – every one of our client accounts is handled personally by a director or client manager. Our team of specialist advisers is friendly and approachable; they’ve been chosen for their excellent communication skills in addition to their technical expertise. They’re here to offer you timely and proactive support.
Our online systems are safe, secure and accessible 24/7. We’ve designed them to make your part in the production of your accounts and associated reports as efficient as possible, reducing the time you have to spend away from fee-earning activity.
Staying in touch – as a specialist medical & dental accountant, we offer extensive advice in a number of convenient ways to our clients, via this website, through our regular client newsletter, and over the phone – in addition to personal meetings in our London offices or perhaps you prefer an online meeting via web-ex or Skype?