Dental Tax Accountant
The benefits of knowing the dental industry
A specialist dental accountant will save you money – and time. It’s our ability to combine knowledge of the general principals of accountancy, with an understanding of the challenges to running a thriving, profitable practice that makes choosing a specialist so worthwhile.
Dental industry regulation, legislation and unusual employment statuses are obstacles that every practice owner needs to navigate their way around, but your own set-up may have specific impediments to growth. That’s where an experienced dental accountant comes in.
We’ll look closely at your business, and quickly be able to pinpoint opportunities that could save you money, help you run more tax-efficiently, improve your processes and ultimately do more for your patients. Practices of every size have benefited from our dental-specific advice and support, so you’ll have peace of mind that your business is in good hands.
Here’s a selection of questions we hear from clients all the time – we’re sure you’ll relate to more than a few.
- What can I do now to maximise the value of my practice for a future sale?
- What restructuring of my affairs can I do now to reduce my tax on sale to 0%?
- How can I get maximum benefit from having my wife and children as employees and part-owners in the business?
- What is the most tax-efficient way to get money out of my practice to fund my children’s school and university fees?
- If I’m a sole trader, are there still benefits to incorporating?
- If my practice trades as a company, was my incorporation done correctly and, if not, is it too late to fix?
- Can my bookkeeping and supplier payments be outsourced at a reasonable cost?
- Will I be able to afford to retire?
- I need more visibility of the financial position in my practice and I’d like estimates of my tax earlier, so that I can plan. Can you help with that?
- How can I get my practice freehold out of my name and into my pension fund at the least possible tax cost, to take advantage of the substantial tax benefits of my pension owning the property?
- What’s the best way to approach my landlord to buy the space I’m currently renting?
- Am I spending too much in overheads – what are the benchmarks specific to the dental sector?
- Are new tax rules designed to get associates onto the payroll for PAYE applicable to associate dentists?
- How are practice owners paying associates, so that the associate can feel valued and the practice can maximise profits?
- Can you help me set up a strategic business and tax plan?
If any of these apply to you, Lansdell & Rose will give you a full and frank response, allowing you to make good, pragmatic decisions to benefit you and your practice right away.
From Day One, we won’t just keep your accounts in good order, we’ll unlock your true potential – just like we have for other dental practices across the UK. Call Lansdell & Rose on 020 7376 9333