Specialist advice for your recruitment business
Recruitment is exciting, fast moving and built around demanding targets. It’s all about people… and performance.
So, when it comes to professional advice, we recognise that business owners are looking for an experienced, commercially minded team who can step up to the challenge.
It’s good to know, therefore, that our track record of working with a wide range of industry players means you can be sure that our team is one of the most experienced there is in recruitment.
Quite simply, we understand the business – which means we are well positioned to advise on every aspect of running the commercial and financial side of your firm.
The experience and industry knowledge you need
There’s no magic solution to running a successful recruitment business but the passion, flair and commitment of the directors, combined with sound professional advice, will place you in the best position to realise your ambitions.
You’ll find that here at Lansdell & Rose we are totally focused on helping you achieve your performance targets. We are able to:
- Offer guidance on every aspect of the commercial side of the business – for example, by advising on targets, budgets and incentives.
- Provide strategic advice – such as how to achieve the optimal blend of temporary and permanent business for your firm.
- Prepare regular monthly or quarterly management accounts – so you have the up-to-date information you need to make the right decisions, in an easily digestible graphical format.
- Take away the hassle – for instance, by managing your payroll.
- Work with you to maximise the tax efficiency of the business – and ensure there are no unpleasant surprises around the corner.
- Help you put together a sound business plan – to take the business to the next level.
Maximising growth and business value
Our role is to help you enhance the value of your business and achieve the right outcome for you as a business owner. We can do this by:
- Benchmarking the performance of your organisation using industry metrics – so you can see where you are ahead of the game and where improvements need to be made.
- Recommending ways to boost growth – such as by providing the right tools to motivate the sales force, for instance by optimising commission structures for consultants.
- Helping to build the business into something saleable – and by maximising the exit value of your business when the time is right.
Supporting you every step of the way
Running a recruitment business is a demanding job, so thankfully you don’t have to do it all on your own. We’re here to provide just the support you need.
Maybe now’s the time to take things to the next level, perhaps by gaining even greater insight into your management information via our consultancy services or stepping up efficiency by making the decision to outsource your financial controller function to us.
Whatever it is, we’ll be there to provide outstanding professional services, leaving you free to focus on the people who really matter – your candidates and clients.RECRUITMENT CASE STUDIES RECRUITMENT TESTIMONIALS