Tax planning for businesses and directors
We get it – nobody likes paying tax!
As a business person you’ve worked hard for your money, so it’s understandable that you’ll want to hold onto as much of it as possible. As a leading firm of tax consultants in London, our role is to help you do just that.
One of our key roles is to help our hardworking business clients save money and maximise their wealth while ensuring they remain compliant with the law.
How do we operate?
- We’ll conduct a review of tax-deductible business expenses to ensure you claim the maximum allowable amount.
- We’ll help you review your current business structure to make sure it is the most efficient for tax purposes.
- We’ll help you plan a comprehensive tax mitigation strategy, to maximise personal funds available for things like pensions, school fees, investments and holidays.
- We are able to help at any stage of your business journey – from start-up to business disposal and retirement planning.
Maximising the tax benefit to you
For maximum benefit, business and commercial tax planning should begin when you either start or acquire your own business; it should then continue through to retirement or disposal of the business.
Tax planning should be approached strategically – via our comprehensive range of tax planning services – to minimise your tax exposure and manage your personal wealth throughout your working life.
We also help with directors’ personal tax
- Ensure you are compliant – we help make sure your business and personal tax returns are filed online before the deadline, so you avoid any HMRC surcharges.
- Reduce your personal tax – by understanding your personal circumstances and exploiting opportunities to structure your affairs in the most advantageous way.
- Lower risk – by helping you remain a low-risk target for an HMRC inspection.
- Minimise the time you spend managing your finances – by providing the best tools to speed the process along.